Buildmaster (Release Specialist)
About the Company
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Build Master (Release Specialist) to join our talented software development team in this exciting time of growth. Reporting to the Team Lead, the Build Master will be responsible for establishing a framework that can be reused on many projects to create a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The Build Master will work closely with testers, developers, and producers throughout the game development cycle.
- Responsible for automating and maintaining build and deployment process across multiple platforms
- Responsible for automating and maintaining a continuous build process
- Responsible for the installers for the company’s product line
- Will help in deployment of our solution at customer’s site.
- Will ensure daily production support.
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with automated build tools and processes.
- Proficient with Windows Development Tools: Visual Studio.
- Experience with source control systems such as Perforce, Git or SVN.
- Experience with Windows installers based installations, and tools used to build them.
- Experience with any development languages such as C# and Java is a must have, and C++ is a strong plus
- Strong work experience with scripting languages, specifically Python or Perl.
- Experience with game production pipelines is an asset
- Experience working with Team City is an asset
- Experience with build systems using Unreal Engine is an asset
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- DEC or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication.
- Customer-experience driven.
- Creativity and autonomy.
- Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Dynamic and a team player.
- Organization skills.