QA Data Analyst
About the Company
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a QA Data Analyst.
The QA Data Analyst is responsible for verifying, analyzing, and visualizing game data, and communicating insights to development team stakeholders, production stakeholders and the QA department. The QA Data Analyst will also assist in task management for the QA Analytics team and serve as a resource for testers.
- Detect problems and document them in our bug management system
- Verify and analyze game data
- Create reports on game data and visualization
- Communicate findings regularly with different stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for testers and share appropriate information and insights
- Create and update documentation
Work Experience Requirements
- Degree or certificate in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics etc.) and/or successful completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses
- Proven communication and data reporting skills
- Working knowledge of database technology and SQL programming
- Experience working with large datasets and proficient with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker or equivalent)
- Experience working with game design and/or production projects
- Proficient with Excel
- Application of statistical concepts
- Experience in quality assurance testing is an asset
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work very autonomously
- Assume responsibility for the quality of reports and timeline commitments
- Strive for continuous improvement in the reporting process
- Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written)