About the Company
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Marketing Artist to work closely with the Communications and Marketing team and potentially other members of the games teams to create a wide range of high quality visual and artistic assets for internal and external uses (social media, sponsored content, newsletters, events, IP...). This is an individual contributor position that creates and refines artistic elements for specific uses.
- Create, as required, different types of visual content, including but not limited to: graphic design, posters, compositions, photography, web visuals, motion graphics, trailers; for our various platforms.
The position requires flexibility and adaptability to different projects.
- Assist the communications & marketing department in the development and maintenance of a brand image.
- Create and execute high quality projects with respect to the requirements and consistency of the WB Games brand.
- Stay on top of trends in terms of technology, digital arts, graphic design and any related relevant field
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in graphic design, visual arts or equivalent training.
- Experience in the communications and/or marketing domains.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Minimum of a two-year arts degree with an emphasis in creative arts, graphic design, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent graphic arts and composition skills.
- Excellent artistic and visual sense.
- Good editing & motion design skills
- Flexibility while meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe suite or equivalent (Photoshop, Illustrator, Procreate, After Effect, Premiere, Da vinci, Cinema 4D)
- Be familiar with processes related to AAA video game production
- Knowledge of video games and passion for the field
- Portfolio or website demonstrating your artistic and technical skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to solve problems in a creative, focused and results-oriented manner
- Excellent artistic sense