About the Company
Warner Bros. Discovery, a premier global media and entertainment company, offers audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, streaming and gaming. The new company combines WarnerMedia's premium entertainment, sports and news assets with Discovery's leading non-fiction and international entertainment and sports businesses.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
The Production Team at WB Games Montreal is proud to offer permanent flexibility to its employees. Remote working is always allowed. Key members of our production team may be required to attend in person critical meetings occasionally. This policy applies to anyone with legal permission to work in Canada and located in Canada only.
In order to improve our recruitment process, please take some time to answer this short survey of 4 min maximum: surveymonkey.com/r/6M75NNR. This survey is completely anonymous and no information allowing us to identify you will be collected. Thank you very much for your help.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Gameplay Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay systems.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
- Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high-level issues.
- 4+ years of experience in game development.
- Fluent in C++.
- Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra and trigonometry).
- Experience in the design and implementation of 3Cs (Camera, Character, Control) and gameplay support systems.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming paradigms.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Multiplayer architecture is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant discipline.
- Ability to communicate with designers.