Customer Service Operations Vendor Manager
About the Company
Warner Bros. Discovery, a premier global media and entertainment company, offers audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, streaming and gaming. The new company combines WarnerMedia's premium entertainment, sports and news assets with Discovery's leading non-fiction and international entertainment and sports businesses.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a motivated and experienced Customer Service Operations Vendor Manager to help maintain our relationships with our Customer Service vendor partners and support their adherence to our key metrics. Core responsibilities include ensuring our teams are providing outstanding service to our players through monitoring performance, staffing levels, policy adherence, and addressing challenges to their success via collaboration with our core Customer Service management teams.
As Vendor Manager you will play an integral role as a communication bridge between customer service internal team and our vendors partner teams to facilitate the creation and execution of agent and vendor team friendly policies and operational practices. To succeed in this role, you will combine creativity, research and analysis, and a deep knowledge of vendor workflows to enhance existing practices and create new ones.
- Manage company relationships with vendors, making sure contract terms are fulfilled and mitigating vendor risk.
- Work closely with our Product teams to ensure effective workforce management forecasting for accurate game support staffing and coverage.
- Works closely with Management on cost forecasting.
- Carefully monitors Vendor spend vs forecast & has an intimate understanding of each vendors costs / relative value. Works to improve each vendors value and provides thoughtful recommendations to management with regards to vendor staffing strategy.
- Stay up to date on promotions, events, known issues, and details for all supported products.
- Escalate newly discovered support agent and customer-impacting issues to appropriate customer service teams and leaders.
- Monitor Vendor team and agent performance to identify successes and opportunities for improvement, provide new creative solutions to problems, and strive to always improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate with customer service quality and training to ensure the training and active support of external agents
- Participate and initiate discussions to improve customer service operations policies and procedures.
- Ensure knowledge and provide clarity for external support leaders regarding customer service processes and policies.
- 3 to 5 years of management experience, in the field of customer service vendor (embedded 3rd party) management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25% internationally and come to the office as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to manage communications effectively across multiple teams and departments around the globe.
- Familiarity with collaboration software like Asana, Jira, Slack, Box, Confluence, etc.
- Office 365 and/or G Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Ability to maintain detailed knowledge for the support of several complex products.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is highly desired.