Senior System Analyst
About the Company
Warner Bros. Discovery, a premier global media and entertainment company, offers audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, streaming and gaming. The new company combines WarnerMedia's premium entertainment, sports and news assets with Discovery's leading non-fiction and international entertainment and sports businesses.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
** Please note that this position requires an at office presence up to 4 days per week. This team is not remote.**
WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Senior System Analyst.
As a Senior System Analyst, you will be involved in supporting the WB Game Montreal studio employees, software, hardware, and infrastructure. (Configuration, deployment, and automation). You will also provide up to level 3 support as well as a lead role in managing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Support of desktops, build and automation farm
- Problem solving during the operations of the business.
- Deployment of workstations and software as well as management of their updates.
- Documentation of the procedures related to the supported environment.
- Administration of the System Center suite (SCCM)
- Monitoring support incidents and working with support staff to prioritize and resolve them efficiently.
- Technical coaching of peers.
- Other related tasks.
- Collegial or higher degree in computer science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar position in a corporate environment.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is mandatory for this position.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server.
- Strong Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager / SCCM knowledge
- Active Directory (Group policies, Accounts management, etc.)
- Office 365.
- Vulnerability remediation
- Software packaging and deployment
- Patch management
- PowerShell or scripting
- TCP/IP LAN & WAN.
Bonus points: (Desired but not required)
- Microsoft Certifications
- Autodesk product support
- Adobe product support
- OKTA identity provider
- Game console experience
- Jira service desk
- MAC OS
- Sentinel One anti-virus
To excel at this position, you must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player, motivated, responsible, dynamic, punctual, enjoy solving problems, ability to work without constant supervision, and be proactive.