About the Company
Warner Bros. Discovery, a premier global media and entertainment company, offers audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, streaming and gaming. The new company combines WarnerMedia's premium entertainment, sports and news assets with Discovery's leading non-fiction and international entertainment and sports businesses.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
Join the Wonder Woman team and help bring an iconic DC Superhero to life!
Monolith Productions, the award-winning AAA studio who brought you F.E.A.R. and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, seeks a Tools Programmer.
In this role you will contribute to our content authoring pipelines for Monolith's proprietary game engine in direct support of our artists and designers! You will partner with technical artists and designers to expand and develop the tools foundational to their creative process.
This role is open only to people residing and having the legal right to work in Canada.
This position can be remote from home, on-site or hybrid from the WB Games Montreal studio.
- Write C++ code to expand content creation tool stack.
- Collaborate with technical artists and designers to understand content authoring requirements.
- Break down features into actionable steps within our production software.
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer working in C++.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience with building UI in C++
- Familiarity with the Win32 API
- Great problem-solving and debugging skills.
Bonus Points (desired but not required)
- Experience with MFC libraries.
- Experience with technical artists tools, such as Maya or 3ds Max.
- Experience maintaining a live software product or game.