Senior QA Tester
About the Company
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
About WB Games Montréal
WB Games Montréal is a division of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WBIE). Founded in 2010, we are 300+ creative team members strong who join forces every day to create unforgettable AAA experiences across all platforms.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) seeks a Quality Assurance (QA) Senior Tester.
As Quality Assurance (QA) Sr. Tester you will be responsible for testing products published by WB Games and executing test cases. Projects may include any type of project, from Casual titles to AAA console titles. You will also be required to effectively communicate defects to the rest of the production team, enter bugs into the bug database and follow-up on those bugs on the test suite. Moreover, as a senior team member you might also lead some special aspect of the testing with specific projects. This position reports directly to the QA Lead.
- Testing products in production and executing/creating test cases.
- Reporting bugs and following up on the test suite.
- Performs other tasks at the discretion of the Quality Assurance Lead.
- 3 years of game testing experience
- No formal education requisite. High School diploma degree preferred
- Familiarity with Jira. Plus: experience with Test Track Pro and/or DevTrack
- Familiarity with test suites and test cases
- Good verbal and English written communication skills
- Strong analytical, communication, and team skills
- Experience with consoles and/or PC testing
- Is detail focused
- Knowledge of video game industry
- Basic knowledge of console Certification requirements
- Testers must be 18 years old or older